28.10.03

*insert title*

I really wish I could talk about last Sunday in which I went to the VBK comic party, but I only get there like couple of hrs or something coz I spent most of that morning making my bro's dojin & didn't get any sleep at all.. [but my adrenaline ran really good at the time ^_^]
The result was 5 books & we ran out of ink T-T [I swear to buy laser printer if I got enough money] so there we go.. me & my bro.. to Silom complex & it was crowded as ever.. just to feel & sell those 5 books... We didn't get enough brain to set the right title so 'MaRL' came in mind [a mix of the character initials] & we used it coz it's convinence but I'm gonna suggest a changes.. >_< coz I don't really like it that much...

so there you go... I have my say on that.. but I really dunno why I'm saying.. sometimes I feel so tired about writing but I feel the urge to talk most of the time unlike my bro who go babbling when he didn't get much sleep.. I usually babbling to myself most of time.. But I'm quite busy with stuffs now so.. it become iregulate now...

I tried making more sense when writing blog next time.. Y-Y

No comments: