24.2.05

David Said...



Weeeeeeee I got my CD ~!! finally~ Thank God [I'm not even Christian but who care's~ right?] lol~ I'm freakin' happy for the time being!!

so I got the urge to post this junk pic of David I drawn last year >v< don't tell me coz I already know 'he's SO-Not-DAVID~!!' lol~ but I can't help but him looks good coz I think he's HOT inside out~!! I esp. like his recent hair style~ very cute <3 <3

I'm not a good reviewer coz I tend to bias abit [well alot but I usually get very strict with the one I like.. just usually] but I must say 'David, ur a true Artist'~ I can feel his growth throught 'The Great Leap 2005' & as long as he's not satisfied too much with his past success & get too stuck up with the ol' style.. I think I am very very touch by his effort nontheless~ :hugherCD:

my bro review was much much better said than mine.. he said this album may not create Hits but it shows that David is truly growing as 'arrangement' musician & not just being a 'singer' or 'entertainer' which he never claimed he was.. ever~ did that make sense? it does to me!! :P coz I can listen through out the whole album without a pause [okay maybe Ghost was somewhat out of track in case of melodies & all but with 'overture' it could cover up the missing aspect in the album, me think]
I still find all the songs flowing together & create a whole new experience of music.. maybe I'm exaggerating here :P

so there's no most fav song for me on this album coz I like them all bunching together..
* enjoy 'The art of war', 'Sula & lampa', 'Susan Said' & 'What's love' when I need to get upbeat
* enjoy 'Catherine', '2 night', 'love can' & 'fate' when I wanna chill down..
* enjoy 'Who do u love', 'Song for Anita' & 'Ghost' when I get too sentimental over issues..

David not sellin' just a hit track or two but he's selling the whole album of pure good music & I appreciate that alot~ can't find stuff like that very often thesedays~ lol

so David said... ur one crazy fangirl~!!!! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ขอแอบมาบอกว่าปุ้มเองก็ชอบทุกเพลงในอัลบัมนี้เหมือนกันคะ แต่ที่ฟังครั้งแรกแล้วอึ้ง และชอบมากที่สุดคือ The art of war นะคะ ชอบมาก ๆ เลย ดนตรีเท่มาก ๆ เป็นคนชอบเครื่องดนตรีจีนอยู่แล้ว และเพลงนี้พี่เดฟเอามาทำได้เท่มาก ๆ เลยคะ

zoe said...

ตอนนี้กะลังคลั่งเพลง Susan Said อยู่ค่ะ ชอบตอนร้องเป็นงิ้ว ฟังแล้วน่ารักจิงๆ ชอบจัง แต่ตอนนี้เพลงที่ฮัมมากสุดกลับเป็น Love Can รู้สึกติดหูดี

the art of War เปิดมานึกว่า เพลงการ์ตูน (ฮา) ได้อารมณ์นั้นเลย แต่ฟังแล้วคึกดี

เพราะแผ่นที่ได้มามีคลื่นแทรกทุกเพลง เลยต้องไปโหลดมาใหม่ ยังขาดแค่ Susan เสียดายจัง..

ได้่ดูMV 'Who do you Love' จาก channel [V] แล้วคลั่งใจจัง ตัดซะแทบไม่เหลือเนื้อหาเลย ฮือออออ MV 'Ghost' ก้อโดนแบน อดดูทางทีวี เสียดายจิงๆ กะลังรอดู Susan คงไม่โดนตัดหรอกนะ...
รู้สึกว่าช่วงนี้เพลงจีนน่าเบื่อขึ้นเป็นกอง (ฮา) อยากฟังแต่เถาเจ๋ออย่างเดียวเลย 55555

Anonymous said...

ตายแล้ว แชลแนลวีตัดออกด้วยเหรอ พอดีปุ้มไม่ค่อยมีเวลาดูเลยไม่เห็น ดีที่มีเวอร์ชั่นเต็มทั้ง 3 เพลง เอ็มวีซูซานนี้ดูจนพรุ่นแล้วดูทุกวันเลยขอบพี่เดฟแกใส่ชุดแดงนะคะ แล้วก็ชอบร้องท่อนงิ้วตามเหมือนกัน 555

ตอนนี้เห็นตัวอย่างเอ็มวีเพลง Love Can แล้วพี่เดฟแกตีกลองน่ารักดีนะคะ

ที่บอกว่าเพลง the art of War เหมือนเพลงการ์ตูน แต่ปุ้มว่าเหมือนเพลงหนังจีนกำลังภายในอะคะ สงสัยบ้าหนังจีนเลยชอบเพลงนี้เป็นพิเศษ หุหุ

zoe said...

ฮือออ อุตส่าห์รอดู (ที่จิงเปิดผ่านๆ ช่วงเย็นๆ อ่ะ) ตัดซะ MV ยาว 9 นาที เหลือ 4 นาทีก่า (ก้อเท่าความยาวเพลงน่ะแหละ) ตัดฉับๆ ไม่ได้อารมณ์เท่าตัวเต็ม แป๊ปๆ ก้อจูบละ (ฮา) แต่ได้เห็นจี้ห้อยคอของเฮียเดฟแบบเต็มๆ จอ สวยดีเหมือนกัน ชักอยากได้ อิ อิ

MV Susan เล็กนิดเดียว ต้องเพ่งตาดู อยากดูทางทีวีเต็มๆ สักครั้งจัง อยากเห็น MV The art of War ด้วย จะอลังการแค่ไหนน้อ? (แต่นึกเปงการ์ตูนออกเลยแหละ สงสัยดูอนิเมมากไป แหะ แหะ)

ว้ายยย อยากดู Love Can เร็วๆ จัง ขอให้มีคนแจกด้วยเถอะ~ เพลงน่ารักๆ ฟังแล้วชื่นใจจัง

บ่นนิดนึง ทำมายช่วงนี้ Channel [V] มานโปรโมต 5566 นักน้า รำคาญจะแย่ ไม่ชอบเลย~