16.7.05

Domestic Matters

currently listening to: I believe in a thing called Love by The Darkness

For the 1st time I come up with title that actually reflect the journal XD lol~ seems like alot of stuffs has been goin' on around these past monts that kept nagging my thought but have been wash away by simply reading a good fic XD
/me bad girl~

# health: I think I lost my hearing ability on my left ear. I felt like I'm talking to myself when I speak up & only half hearing what others trying to tell me so I have to kept pinching my ears down so I can hear all that has been said to me [my bro get annoy my dumbfold face already] some told me it wasn't that serious coz I didn't lost all hearing & it probably just cause by my habit of listening too much to my walkman/mp3 player.. awwwww that's hurt... some just told me it might get serious coz I told her that not so long ago when I was goin' to sleep, I hear a popping sound that seems like someone put a needle on a balloon & it went 'boom!' startled awake then realise the sound coming from my own ear... scary isn't it?
sure, I think I gonna have an appointment with my doctor about this prob sometime soon..

# house: we might as well get kick out of our house for the 2nd time in my life, the 1st was when I was 16-17 [can't recall now] back then our landlady decided that we need to move from our ol' house to another one just a couple of block away.. it was frustrated to move but we didn't have much too complaints since most everybody in the neighborhood got the same treatment.. shift from one to another XD the whole place never been quite the same eversince.. back to current time.. this time round we gonna get kick out coz BKK decide finally that they gonna build the BTS, Skytrain on our street.. we were close to the junction so we got told that our whole blocks gonna get replace with the skytrain stations ... coz alot of commotions from many around here, but our family seems to make our mind for the community benefits.. beside we r not the landowner so we won't get compensate from it anyway.. I can't even imagine where we gonna live next.. this is just too huge for comprehence right now.. then there's the financial issues coming too.. gosh I never thought we gonna turn homeless when I grow up..

#CATS: this one just seems more amusing, we met another cat that resemble our ol' cat :) we believe that 'she' is the baby of our ol' DoraDora since she's got black with white dots fur, but her mouth not white like her daddy [how sad]~ if I'm not mistaken maybe she's 'Luna' the kitty we saw last time when there's 2 lost kitty [there's artemis, the white cat who died too soon & Luna, the black cat whom I think her mommy take her back] well she seems to come around lately & I must admit that I think black cat got better manners than other color cats.. really I never think they bring bad luck & everytime I pat a black cat, they seems to act more cute than other colors I met~ but this cat got stupid habit like its mother [whom we never get a chance to touch, she's white cat btw] but cute manner like its dad [our proud DoraDora that is] lol~ she get upstairs but she can't climb down but she let my pet her~ mommy told me if she can't come down next time, we won't pet her anymore... pls be smart & try to climb down next time! ur not kitty anymore~!

yup~ something I should done & something I should be thinkin' more often about... other than my artblocks that didn't seem to cure oh-so-soon & my obsessiveness in fanfictions [zoe NG~!]

4 comments:

zoe said...

เราไปซื้อยามาลองทานแล้วล่ะ ลองดูสักระยะว่าจะดีขึ้นมั้ย ร้านยาเค้าบอกว่า น่าจะเป็นอาการน้ำในหูไ่ม่เท่ากันน่ะ แปลกดี

ที่บ้านก้อกะลังคิดๆ อยู่เหมือนกันว่าจะไปอยู่ที่ไหน ยังเล็งๆ หาที่อยู่ใหม่ไม่ได้เลย ก้อกลุ้มใจอยู่เหมือนกัน..

แมวมันลงมาเองแล้วล่ะ ดีใจมั่กๆ เด๋วนี้มันมาอยู่ใกล้ๆ เวลาเราอยู่ด้วย พอเราขึ้นไปนอน มันก้อหลบไปอยู่ที่อื่น (เพราะมีแมวเกเรแอบแกล้งมันอยู่) น่ารักสุดๆ ตอนนี้มันท้องด้วย แต่พอเจอหนูก้อยังอุตส่าห์วิ่งไล่ (ของที่บ้านเยอะ มีซอกเล็กๆ ให้หนูมุดเพียบ) ทำให้รู้สึกเลยว่า แมวดำนี่จับหนูเก่งดีจิงๆ ชอบแมวดำแล้วล่ะ! ตั้งชื่อให้มัน ลูน่า เพราะคิดถึงลูกแมวที่จากไปก่อนหน้านั้น เคยมีสองตัว ลูน่าสีดำ กับอาร์เทมิสสีขาว ลูน่าโดนแม่แมวเอากลับไป (มั้ง) ส่วนอาร์เทมิสไม่รอด เสียใจจัง พอเห็นเจ้าตัวนี้สีดำสนิทเลยขอคิดไปเองว่า ลูน่ากลับมาหาแล้วนะ ฮิ ฮิ

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ แค่มีคนอ่านความคิดบ้าๆ ของเราก้อดีใจแล้วล่ะ

zoe said...

อ๊ะ แมวท้องน่ะ รูปร่างยังเพรียวสวยนะ แต่พุงจะป่องออกมา เหมือนสาวๆ เวลาท้องน่ะแหล่ะ แต่แมวอ้วน จะอวบไปทั้งตัว (เหมือนสาวอวบอีกนั่นแหละ) เจ้าตัวนี้เห็นตอนแรกๆ ไม่ถนัด แต่เห็นนมมันใหญ่ ก้อรู้เลยว่าตัวเมีย แต่ไม่คิดว่าจะท้อง ดูดีๆ อีกที อ้าว ป่องมาด้วยแฮะ ไม่รู้ว่าพอมีลูกแล้วจะยอมให้เล่นด้วยอีกมั้ย กัวจัง

นิๆ เดวิดก้อได้ลูกแมวมาใหม่ล่ะ น่ารักสุดๆ เลย คล้ายๆ กับตอนเราเจอกะลูน่ากับอาร์เทมิสเลย (เสียใจที่ของเรามันไม่รอดอ่ะ) ทำไมเป็นคนน่ารักยังงี้น้า แค่อ่านข้อความก้อรู้เลยว่า นิสัยดีจัง ยิ่งทำใ้ห้หลงเดวิดเข้าไปใหญ่ หุ หุ
ภาพน้องเหมียวของเดวิด
http://www.davidtao.com/gallery/gallery_content.php?gid=36

zoe said...

ขอบคุณมั่กๆ สำหรับเพลงทั้งสองเพลงค่ะ จะเก็บไว้ฟังอย่างดี (ฮา)

เพลง ผู้ชนะ นี่ให้อารมณ์ดนตรีแบบเดียวกับ Crocodile Rock ของป้าเอลตัน จอห์นเลย ไม่รู้เพราะฟังเพี้ยนๆ แล้วนึกว่าเป็นเพลงฝรั่งรึเปล่าเนอะ แต่รู้สึกเหมือนเคยฟังมาแล้วเมื่อตอนเด็กๆ น่ะแหละ อา ไม่ว่า เสกไปก๊อปใครมาหรอกนะ แค่ทำนองคุ้นหูเอามากๆ เท่านั้นแหละ

แหม กรณีน้องเหมียวมีแต่คนแซวว่า คนที่เดฟโทรไปขอความช่วยเหลือเนี่ย ต้องเป็นแฟนแน่ๆ เลย.. หุ หุ จะไม่ให้เค้ามีเพื่อนหญิงกันเลยรึไง เราอ่านไดอารี่เค้ายังไม่คิดถึงขั้นนั้นเลย ไ้ว้รอให้เดฟประกาศแต่งสายฟ้าแลบ ค่อยเชื่อหน่อยว่า คนนี้แหละตัวจริง

zoe said...

หุ หุ ถ้าเฮียเค้าไม่ประกาศตอนปีที่ออกรวมฮิตไว้ในปกอัลบั้มว่าจะ แต่งปี 2005 มีหรือคนจะสนใจ (แหม อายุก็ปูนนี้แล้ว มีแฟนมาก็หลายคนแล้ว อารมณ์โรแมนติกออกปานนั้น) แฟนๆ เห็นแผนการในอนาคตของเฮียแล้วก็อดเพ้อฝันไม่ได้ว่า อยากให้คู่กะคนนู้นคนนี้ (ส่วนตัวเราปลื้มเจ๊เพนนี่ ได๋เอามากๆ ตอนได้ยินว่าถ้าสองคนนี้จับคู่กันได้ ก็คงดี แต่สำหรับเรา แค่จับคู่ทำงานเพลง เราก็ดีใจตายแล้วล่ะ สุดยอดสองฝั่ง ไต้หวัน -มาเลย์็)ส่วนตัวแล้วเค้าจะคบกะใครก็ไม่ใช่เรื่องแปลกนินะ ช่วงนึงก็ดังในหน้าข่าวซุบซิบว่าแฟนเฮียชื่อ โจแอน ที่นี้คนก็ค้นใหญ่เลยว่า โจแอน ไหน ใช่ผจก.ส่วนตัวรึเปล่า หรือนักไวโอลินที่ร่วมคอนเสิร์ตคราวก่อน แบบว่า ฮือฮาไปพักใหญ่ เดากันสนุกไปเลย

เป็นหนุ่มเนื้อหอมที่ถึงหน้าตาไม่หล่อ ก็ฮอตได้เนอะ ชอบรอยยิ้มใสซื่อของเค้าจัง หุ หุ (ความจริงในใจแอบหลงรักใบหน้าลี่หง แต่คลั่งน้ำเสียงเดวิด ถ้ารวมกันได้คงสุดยอด เทพบุตรดีๆ นี่เอง)

อืมมม เพลงที่ว่าเราแค่จับกลิ่นอายได้อ่ะนะ แต่เพลงป้าเอลตันเธอเร็วกว่าเยอะ แดนซ์กระจาย กับของเสกนี่ ยังไงๆ ก็ฟังแล้ว "เสก" จิงๆ น่ะแหละ ยิ่งน้ำเสียงนี่ยิ่งเลียนแบบไม่ได้ใหญ่ (ฮา)