11.7.05

Live Well

Yesterday went to 'Pre-Comic Party' just to realise how culture-less we r.. I mean I do like anime & manga & all but.. somehow it didn't matter lately coz I can't read Japanese [& I used to jump into those stuffs like 5 yrs ago eventho I can't read a single words - Otaku... I can admit I was back then] now all it matters is fan-sub & Scanlations~ lol get my driff now?

anywho my mom a real Thai housewife~!!! she hates Jap, Korean & even Chinese drama series.. she thought they were dumb & nonsense but she is delighted to see woman screaming at the top of her lung to get guys attentions & men in dress in drag doin' stupid gags & ppl getting hurt & thougth that was fun.. gosh those evil Thai drama even used the OST of my fav movie 'My Sassy Girl' [which my mom could careless coz she hate the movie actually] I was like 'OMFG~!! have they got no shame?!! ripping some famous movie OST & not paying a dime?!' lol~ I just thought that Jyuan Ji-hun was the sexiest drunken girl I've ever seen XD but mom can't stand the stuffs I like~ ain't that obvious now~ if she could choke me just for my bad mouth over her fav drama then she probably would by now~

new obsession~ gosh I got so lil' concentrations.. I listen to Clay Aiken's.. My Sassy Girl OST & now.. I wanna listen to 'Hindi' songs~!!!! lol I got some by pure chance & thought it was pretty cool.. the way the girl sang was somewhat like Chinese opera which I never thought was 'cool'.. not until dear Dave decide to put it with R&B~ & wow it was like pure genius XD I still think girls does it better anyway~ so yeah now I wanna get all 'Monsoon Wedding' OST now coz that the closest I could think of..

I used to have Hindi friends tho, not close but knowing some of them was kinda fun~ From what I could tell is that they r a real thick circle of society~ something we Thai-Chinese nor Thai-Laos would never be able to come up with~ I mean they never allow outsider to get in & probably won't let one of them get out to other circle either~ it was either good or worse~ coz I remember my friends who have to married at young age by ol' traditions but then she was kinda happy with her future husband & strong family tide~[that's what I saw back then] now look at my relatives.. scatter all over the place but never will connect to each other.. more jealous of one another success than anything...

or maybe it was just 'us'?

2 comments:

zoe said...

lol~ good 4 you~!! I mean I just wanna watch my DVD but mommy dearest seem to have some obsessiveness for low quality show & drama.. blah something we'll never quite figure out why~

I never know the term before XD I'm not such a 'Maniac' anymore [that's what my Jap friend used to call me~

zoe said...

great news~! I just let my IDSL-net bro show the fist intro of it! kinda cool~!!!

will go check ur site now!