4.11.05

*Spring Wind*




Happy Belated Birthday~!!!


Yay~!! finally I manage to upload pic properly XD [was immensely stupid] This is the 'black major' for Ramza <3 <3

thxs for the great fic~ for the intense luv for Fllay<3 <3 lol~ I make her look simply too childish & too happy to be the sulking black major XD but I hope ur like this lil' gift~ I like her hair in flame XD now I hope u continue with the next ch. of 'ForeverFaithful'~ XD I can't wait to find out what's Freya gonna do next!! hope she kick some ass~!! XD

ps. I think I recently wrote massively about my craziness over 'NejiHina' pairing but it didn't went thru [to tired to come up with it again] so I now I wonder 'Why havn't it winter yet?' [it raining heavily these past few days] & then I wonder why my parents didn't love 'Jewel in the Palace/Dae Jang Guem' as much as I do [most ppl I know luv the series as much as I am] then I wonder also if the title 'spring wind' already been used in this stupid blog? other than that... Hinata-sama is back~!!! :screamwildly: OMFG~!! I've waiting for so many vol. of Naruto just to see her again~!! she's the cutest thing in 'Naruto' & I just have to get all crazy about her again!! [will draw fanart soon]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Godammit...

Goddammit!

Why'd you have to go and do something like that, huh?! Oh...goddamit.
Sorry for the swearing, but the moment I saw this pic I fell out of my chair and shielded my eyes. I'm not kidding...I spent 10 mins just shielding my eyes, taking a peek and then covering them back again. Your art, you words, they're just too bright for me to look at directly...damn my cowardice. No one has ever done such a thing like this for me...no one has ever brought something that I thought up and brought it into creation, made it real.

Having said that...I believe a long overdue thanks has to be delivered.

Zoe, you've been an immense support for me the past years in writing my work. Argh...but you'll have to excuse me, for I don't know how to express my feelings. I guess I'll start by stating the facts...A picture is worth a thousand words, and I believe no matter how many thousands of words
that I write, they pale in comparison to your hands for creating something like this. You are truly better than me and I only kid myself if I ever saw myself for being above you. No matter what sort of nonsense I write down, no matter what junk I conjure for fanfics, no matter what worlds I create, I'd give it all up just to bring something to life like what you did.

I would like to apologize for mistreating you the past year. Fanfiction.net used to be a place where I could have fun...unfortunately, I took the task of writing a fic for Fllay fans in the lions den. I can't trust anyone anymore, it's leaved me cynical...so I hate a lot of people to protect myself from falling for their tricks.

So...thanks again. Remind me to give you a b-day present once.

zoe said...

lol~ so glad u enjoy it that much :) was pretty happy doin' it anyway [drawing for my fav chara + fav fic is like a total bonus already~ also it's for ur B*day]

I hope u don't push urself too hard~ ur work is seriously the best I've been reading in Fanfictions so far [& sure I only read GW & Naruto XD] I can feel ur hard work through each chapter & it would be really sad if u didn't continue it further :( so pls don't give up just yet!

I'm not really good at expressing with words [kinda sux actually] but I wanna say that ur work truly r a great inspiration for me & u got my full support [even with my lame-boring comments in most update]

just forget my B-day~ XD creating Freya in to fully blossom flower in ur fic is already enough for me :huggle:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, her right eye is staring into the object she's holding....yet her left eye is staring right at us...

wierd....and somewhat scary. ^_-

zoe said...

now that u mention it.. it does make her look weird ^^;