8.2.06

Under Pressure

I can't connect with blogger for the last couple of weeks.. so sorry I can't reply to some of the comments lately. [& I'm not connecting thru my home comp either so not sure when will I be able to]

well..recently I got accused by a person who think I did something extremely wrong but the thing is I dunno what I did wrong & I didn't feel like asking what make the person so upset over me. [makes me think this person is quite hyprocrite] After listening to other ppl opinions over this person I start to draw a conclusion that its just typically normal reaction from that person. Ppl feelin' stress can be scary sometimes ^^; I usually doesn't take much of that in mind [too less it start to make me seem like a careless person] it does seem to make the atmosphere tense & I hate that feelin'

anywho.. I feelin' the pressure alil' but I won't hold on to it long~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

นะ คนแบบนี้ เจอแล้วก็ปล่อยผ่าน ไม่ต้องเก็บเอามาคิดให้รกสมอง

zoe said...

ทำให้เรียนรู้อย่างนึงว่า คนเงียบๆ เวลาโกรธเนี่ยน่ากลัวเป็นพิเศษเลยนะ ไม่เหมือนคนโผงผาง มีอะไรไม่พอใจก็ปล่อยออกมาจนหมด ถ้าเป็นคนเงียบๆ พอโมโหนี่ถึงขั้นปรอดแตกได้เลยนะ
ทั้งๆ ที่มีตย.อยู่แล้วคนนึงแท้ๆ (ญาติเราเอง) แต่เค้าไม่เคยแสดงอาการโกรธเวอร์ขนาดคนนี้แฮะ แบบว่า สงสัยเค้าคงชินกะนิสัยเราแล้วมั้ง...

เราก็ไม่คิดอะไรหรอก เพียงแต่ไม่ชอบบรรยากาศมาคุเวลาอยู่ใกล้ๆ เค้าอ่ะ.. ไม่สบายใจเลย