1.9.03

*I can't smile without you*

I was suppose to start up with a cheerful story about me goin' out & see 'Pirate of the Carribean:curse of the black pearl' yesterday... but I got caught with another embarrassing moment again today.. so it's no fun at all >_<... /me being childing for another whole forsaken day...

I feel headache, I feel tiring... I can stand a whole bunch of work load but I just can't stand making another person feel disappointed in me... T-T if only she could understand me just abit... but I suppose my personality just gave way for another disappointment...

/me humming the tune of 'I can't smile without you'.... but it's too sad to cheer my tiring soul...

if I'm happy enough tomorrow.. I'll tell some good stuff about yesterday ok? [sorry I always break promises.. so don't expect too much]

No comments: