2.9.03

*rain & sun*

what happen to my Oe BBS?!! O_o'' it's gone! dead? I dunno >_< hope not...I just make a new pic last night... ::sniff sniff::

Anywho, I'm quite content today ^_^ so I gonna talk about 'Pirate of the Caribbean' (correct the spelling) I finally seen it... & Johnny Depp is so damn gay! ha ha that's what I expected ^v^ Orlando Bloom was cute as 'Will Turner' (like him more than when he play 'legolas' in LOTR) It was a fun show so I went to check for fanfiction @ fanfiction.net lots of cute WillxElizabeth ficcies ^v^ surprisingly for JackxAnnamaria (it quite fun too) I can't find any WillxJack one! (I'm not actually into Yaoi stuffs much but I like to read the couple too :P they are adorable!) if they'll be a good stories.. I'll tell u ok ^_^/

It was suppose to get cozy but the sun is out at noon & rain come out at night O_o'' a weird weather isn't it? I can't get home without getting wet... that's not good...>x<

No comments: