21.9.03

*Rag-on!*

I went back to play Rag-online again after stop playing for couple of months (since I got a job that is) My time limit is not over yet so I guess I'll have to use it till it's over... not that I'm addicted to RO, mind you >v< Cy-chan gonna release another RO-dojinshi next Oct & My bro got to do the project too. So I kinda like become my brother's personal manager coz he's so damn lazy to think of a story... I'm not too good with RO so gotta use some sense >_< hope it come out on time.

Ok, as of today... I met this very nice Acolyte girl in RO. She's so nice to us novice (or to me? hahaha) everytime she met me standing or sitting.. She heal me without a word >v< I'm so happy coz I 'm so poor to buy any red potions & I'm too weak to fight long.. seeing her means that RO isn 't such a bad place like what the media like to say... OK, some childish brats who like to root & jam are everywhere but there must be some kind people out there too.. coz it's an Online game & like a society.. bad & good people hanging out there together... So today I wanna contribute my thanks to that Acolyte whom I forgot her name already >_< sorwey~!!! I'm gonna become an acolyte too ^_^ so I'm gonna be good like you sister!weeee~!

Song of the Day *Angel* by David Tao (thanks for coming to save my soul, Ms Acolyte >///<.. ^v^/)

No comments: