28.6.05

*~Ordinary Day~*

"Mommy dearest eats my porridge"... [not exactly porridge but close to that.] ข้าวต้มน่ะ ข้าวต้ม (มีคำนี้ในภาษาอังกฤษมั้ยเนี่ย?)

kinda wanna say those words with a cute pout~ didn't angry coz it's no one porridge anyway... but I was alil' expecting to eat it tonight but since mommy or maybe it's dad who eat it already.. maybe I'll have to stick up with instant noodles instead..

good things & bad things happens recently..

David Tao blog went Booonkey~!!! I dunno what happens to Zhaodi... she del the blog.. &just because no one wrote David a B*day wish on the forum? [I didn't wrote either since I dunno what I can wish for him nor would I wanna preach him about life - something I always do on B*day] I kinda feel sad since this is like the closest resources to get to know Dave~!! & the translations & the files & all the honest opinions over his music have gone away [like what happen to Dt.org - that was too horrible to even remember] now I felt empty.. the blog makes me connected to David & his music, also lets me learn about ppl who have similar thoughts about him like myself... now what should I do? it's like reading a fanfic & getting totally addictive till suddenly the author stop the wonderful project just like that without much explanations.. Cliffhanger~!!! then again I used to neglect this blog as well then I came & start it all over again just coz I can~!! So I hope Zhaodi came to her senses & continue the blog [pls~ I can pout all year long if she'd continue]

Talks about fanfics heres the good stuffs~ the continuations of "Manifestations" by Isis CW~!!! She's like the best ever~!! no disappoinment~ after reading her fics I can't even find reasons to read other fic coz of OOCness... [that's a huge point.. since when? since I read her fic.. her fault now]

* Realizations* 1xR~ my long time fav couple <3 <3

* Revelations * 4xD OMG~!! my fav fav fav couple~ & they getting even more intesting by the minute~ luff their complicated relationsip so much~!!! Dotty is the awesomeness~ Quatre too sweet~ [I also like him when he's wild] I'm alil' more excited about this fic coz it got so much possibilities~

lol~ goin' silly again... my bro show my 'Gakuen Alice' by Higuchi Tachibana [the same author of 'M to N No Shouzou' my personal fav manga] the anime & the manga~ it was kinda hilarious as usual altho I don't like the main cast too much [Hotaru is sure annoying sometimes..even Mikan efforts was sorta silly as well] this story remind me so much of 'Kodomo no Omocha' [Mikan as Sana] & maybe some other kiddie title as well...

last thing.. if ur a real Star Wars fan [even if ur not - like me] check out that 'I harth darth journal' on my links & get a good laugh~<3 style="font-style: italic;">Clay Aiken~ <3 <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they use "congee" for ข้าวต้ม na. It's written in my rice cooker machine.

@__@ What story were those fictions for??

zoe said...

wow thank you~ lol I never heard the word before & I think 'porridge' makes a cute sound when u say it~ <3

it's GW fiction ~ I'm a crazy 1xR [HeeroxRelena] fans for years & now I'm also the 4xD [QuatrexDorothy] maniac~!!! XD
it's make me happy when there's a good story written about 'em [with great plot & chara development] even happier when they got update~!!!

I try other fictions as well but I'm more of a GW fan so... ^^; [try G-Seed but the couple sucks~]

zoe said...

หุ หุ ดีใจจังที่มีคนอ่านฟิคโปรด แบบว่าชอบมั่กๆ เลย ถ้าเป็นมะก่อนคงหาเวลานั่งแปลเล่นแล้วล่ะ (งานอดิเรกเก่าน่ะ) แต่ตอนนี้รู้แล้วว่าสำนวนเรามันช่างเห่ยเหลือเกิน คงแปลให้ตัวเองพอใจไม่ได้ เลยขออ่านไปเรื่อยๆ แทนดีก่า..

Manifestations จะอ่านสนุกมากถ้าดูGW ภาคEndless Waltz แล้วมาอ่านฟิคเรื่องนี้ต่อเลย เพราะสมจริงมั่กๆ เราชอบพัฒนาการของตัวละครในเรื่องสุดๆ ไม่มีหวานแหววน้ำตาลขึ้น แต่ก็ยังโรแมนติกพอตัว เราชอบคู่ 4xD ในเรื่องนี้ที่สุดเลย ฉลาด แต่ก็ยังน่ารัก ยังไงดีอ่ะ เรามันพวกบ้าความโรแมนซ์อ่ะ ขอให้มีเหอะ ยังไงก็ยอม (แต่ถ้าิเอะอะๆ อะไรก็จะขึ้นเตียงนี่ก็รับไม่ได้เหมือนกันแฮะ มันต้องมีเหตุผลกันหน่อยซี่ ต่อให้เป็นความรักก้อเหอะ)

อืม เรื่องบอร์ดDT เค้ากลับมาแล้วล่ะ ปล่อยให้เราใจหายวาบอยู่หลายวัน แบบว่า อึ้งอ่ะ จู่ๆ ก้อบอกว่าจะเลิก เสร็จแล้วก้อหายไปซะดื้อๆ แบบว่า ช๊อกสุดๆ แต่พอเค้ากลับมาแฮปปี้กะข่าวคอนเสิรตDTอีกครั้ง เราก้อพลอยดีใจไปด้วย แบบว่าคนเราก้อต้องมีบ้างล่ะนะ อารมณ์ขึ้นๆ ลงๆ เราเองบางทียังนึกอยากจะลบเวปทิ้ง แก้เวปใหม่หมดเลย แต่ติดอาการขี้เกียจ บวกฟามสามารถไม่ถึงขั้น แก้ไม่ออกซะนี่ (ฮา) ก้อเลยแฮปปี้ขึ้นเยอะ ดีใจที่เค้าไม่ทิ้งแฟนDTที่ไม่เข้าใจภาษาจีนอีกหลายๆ คน เวลาที่พูดถึงนักร้องคนอื่น เราก้อพลอยอยากฟังไปด้วย บางทีก้อฟังเพลงแนวแปลกๆ ก้อจะบล๊อกเค้านี่แหละ หุ หุ

ไม่เป็นไรค่ะ ว่างเมื่อไหร่ ค่อยเข้ามาก้อได้ เราเองก็ขี้เกียจเป็นพักๆ เหมือนกันแหละ