1.4.05

Get Lucky~!!



The lucky no. is..... 69~!!!!

Yay~ it's been my depressing week recently & now weekend arrive~ it's my lucky time~ :sing: lol~ it's kinda a surprising actually... since I didn't expect I'd win~!! I never believe in my luck.. any lucky draw doesn't include me~ [not even New Year's party when they gave out a whole bunch of presents & I receive none] :giggle:

so yeah I bought a ticket from my senior just for fun~ I thought the no. was kinda funny & kinky XD & I won a golden bracelet~ XD Good no. or what?!

luck come with responsibilities.. Oops! nope~ but now everyone want me to paid for small lunch or fruits or whatever I can afford~ just to spread the luck among the luck-hungry ppl~ it's the norm~ u won something, u give back abit to other ppl~ they been giving me alot over the year so I guess it's my turn to be the host~! :D

today songs will be 'Sula & Lumpa' [on DT great leap high mode~] hehehehe I feelin' good today~!!

ps. another one of my DA Hit pic~ 5555+ the girls get 'happiness' & 'love' written on their shoulders~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're disappointed with my fic, eh?

Amazing what inputting the words 'Ramza' and 'Forever Faithful' in the Yahoo search engine can get you.

Pheer me! Pheeeer ME!!

PHEER ME!

zoe said...

Ramza?!!! oh dear! u caught me~ XD

lol~ I feelin' such an honor to have ur comment here :P I like ur latest chap better tho~ XD & u fool me on April fool too~!!! Grrrrrrrr~!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am really saddened you hate Freya and would like her to burn in hell.

zoe said...

sorry~ I didn't meant to hurt ur feelin'.. back then I was alil' disappointed by Freya development from Chap21 [me think] I thought u gonna make us hate her so much that eventually when she gonna have to face off with Kira then we will side more with 'Kira' [which to current chap, won't happen anymore] then Kira gonna have his happy ending with Lacus [Oops~ didn't think up to that but I was making guesses]
plus I was so damn depress by those spoilers from Seed-D..

ummm hope u won't get mad at me >_< I still gonna be ur faithful fan eventho my comment sux~

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...from the looks of it, you sound more like a Lacus fan.

Anyway, I hate all characters in SEED and that is reflected on Kira's personality. Besides, how can you side with Kira when he broke up with Fllay.
As for Freya, why didn't you hate her for killing Anita? That was cold blooded. And there will be a lot more victims coming her way.
Finally, if you want to hate Freya so badly, there are still some instances when she's going to do something awful.
All in all, she's the main character. Never in my life have I seen an author make the main character UNlikeable (even with they're bad guys) which makes sense...this character is going to be with you all the time. If she/he's not likeable (whether good or evil) how can we expect you to read the story?

zoe said...

well~ like I said I'm not such a good reviewer.. I don't meant to side with Kira either ^^; just thought u gonna make Freya goin' cruel just so it's more rightful for Kira to return to Lacus [at chap 20-something I thought like that] so for now I don't get disappointed at Freya anymore altho I don't seem to understand as much as I thought I understand Fllay [yeah they r different chara anyway]

I'm sorry if I pissed u off like that... didn't really meant to & I still like ur Seed fic alot~ I'm feelin' depress back then by other factors not just Gseed Des or ur fic ^^; so yeah I should apologize for making u feel sad.