30.4.05

Sing It~!!

lol~ gotta get these things outta my head before I forgot!

I'm in a good mood today~ went to Karaoke-box with colleagues~ the hosting girl sings alot of Eng song with me~ [or me always interrupt her sweet voice with my crappy voice all the time?] anyway~ I hate the microphone there so much, the music too loud - my voice sound like whispering so I have to keep shouting all the time 'till I lose my breath & got a sour throat as a result~ [what do u expect from a 10bht/song Karaoke box?] but it was still so much fun!! hanging out with friends & singing!!!

OMG I hate my voice~!! sound so ugly & off-key all the time but I don't care much~ I just wanna sang out to the world [lol~]

we sing like a bunch of crazy ppl for like straight 3 hrs [OMG~!!] they got this silly rating system~ we got mostly 70 - 85 point each time then when we was about to stop.. we got above 95~!!! which mean we got another song free XD heheh~ me & my girl sang 'Unbreak my heart' which was very tedious & I thought it was the ugliest song we sang together but then we got a free song out of it ~ how funny isn't it? .. then another free song from 'When u say nothing at all' [another crappy version by me & my girl~kekekekeke] I thought our best duet was 'How do I live' very country~ very easy to keep up with the music~ but the funniest song has to be 'Where is the love' OMG~!! I can't believe she pick up that song~!!! then I have tobe the one rapping which make me feel very stupid & I laugh through out the song~ trying to keep up with the lyrics without a beat... a huge diaster but what a fun way of making ugly noises XD hehehhhh I can't Rapp~!!!

we also sang some Thai songs but I can't quite grab it as much as Eng song~ I found out that I can never sing Bakery song like ever~ I like their songs so much but i'm not the type to be able to sing them ~ sigh

I wish I could sing like David Tao~ his Eng song was like 'OMFG~!! the sexiest thing ever~!' [should listen to his ver. of 'One last Cry' that was the best~!!!] he could make any song sound nice to the ears~ but I'm not him & I found out that I can't sing 'male song' .. they all sound nosy~ I can get along pretty fine with high pitch one like Celine Dion but not very well & get tired easily~

Oh how did I forget? we did put up 'Tata Young's' ~ how can we not? but I never listen to her song 'I think of you' [only in Jap ver. which I wonder if her accent was okay? might ask a friend later] so it didn't came out well & those audiences in the MV was making a bored faces which didn't strike me that much~ they probably don't understand the lyric... but 'I belive' was like a blast~!! very upbeat~ my sour voice kinda smooth the whole song out~ [poor girlfriend & her bf who have to keep up with my voice through out the session] heheheh~

actually I wanna wrote about my fav fanfictions, that I've been re-read recently~ but now that the karaoke-thingy got most of the space then maybe next time then?

1 comment:

zoe said...

แหมมมม ขอบคุณมากค่ะ เขินจังแฮะ ดีใจที่ทำให้คนขำได้นะเนี่ย~

เพื่อนที่ไปด้วยกัน ไม่รู้นึกยังไงแปะเพลง Where is the love ขึ้นมา ทั้งๆ ที่เราบอกแล้วว่า เฮ้ยยยยยย ยากนา~ แต่คุณหนูเธอเปิดแล้ว เราเองก้อเสียดาย บวกอยากลองแร๊ปดูนิดหน่อย ผลปรากฏว่า ไม่ได้จังหวะ ไม่ได้สำเนียง แค่พยายามท่องใ้ห้ทันก้อแทบหมดลมหายใจ เรางี้แทบอ่านผ่านๆ ไปเลย ทำเอาหัวเราะตัวเองจนหยุดไม่อยู่ (ยิ่งเหนื่อยแล้วดันมาหัวเราะอีก) ก้อเป็นอะไรที่ฮาๆ อ่ะ เพื่อนที่ไปด้วยเก็บไปขำอีกนานนนนน 55555

อืม How do I live ก้อเพื่อนตัวดีเลือกอีก แต่เรากลับคิดว่า เพลงนี้ร้องง่ายมากกกก เพราะลูกทุ่งดี คลอได้เรื่อยๆ สบายลูกคอ เพราะเสียงเราจะบีบจมูก เพียน ถ้าไม่ต้องขึ้นเสียงมาก ไม่ทุ้มแบบผู้ชาย เราก้อร้องสบายล่ะ อ้อ เราร้องตามเวอร์ของ Leann Rimes ล่ะ เสียงใสๆ ไม่ใช่เสียงแก่แบบเจ๊อีกคน~

แต่เรามักจะเสียงเพี้ยนๆ เวลาร้องนานๆ แต่หลังจากหยุดร้องก้อหายเป็นปกติ ไม่ได้เจ็บคออะไร สงสัยเสียงมันขึ้นจมูกหมดแน่เลย~
ที่จิงถ้ามีตังค์ก้ออยากลองห้องที่มันดีก่าตู้หยอดเหรียญ เพราะมันปรับอะไรไม่ได้เลย เสียงดนตรีกระหึ่มเต็มห้อง แต่เสียงไมค์ค่อยยังกะเสียงหนูแน่ะ ทำเอาเราเสียแรงแหกปากจนเหนื่อย หึ หึ

อืมมม เราใช้ชื่อว่า zoelee แต่ชื่อจริงคือ โส่ย (เติมลีที่เป็นแซ่ีจีนของตัวเองเข้าไปน่ะ เพราะzoeเฉยๆ จะซ้ำกะคนอื่น) อยากให้อ่านว่า โซเอลี ไม่ก้อ โซอี้ลี แต่ทุกคนก้ออ่าน โซลี กันหมดเลย 555555 โดนพี่ชายเรียก ซอรี่ ด้วย ก๊ากกกกก จะเรียกยังไงก้อได้ค่ะ ไม่มายน์อยู่แล้ว~

แล้วอย่าลืมมาเล่าให้ฟังบ้างนะคะ ว่าอ่าน Books of Magic แล้วคิดว่าไง ถ้าอยากรู้ท่อนEngท่อนไหนเป็นไง เราจะหามาแปะให้ เราชอบคำพูดในเรื่องมากๆ เลย ได้อารมณ์ดี~