22.5.05

It's a crazy world..

I got pissed off then I feel alil' merry then I just get confused somewhat.. now I probably half sane..

The topic today is 'do u think ppl have the right to judge other ppl?' I meant on public blog? I get this feelin' like how can u do such a thing, when u never even know awhole lot of aspect of a person & do u really actually even know so much about urself? me don't think I have any right to critisize anybody unless they want me to.. which I don't think anyone wanna hear my rubbish anyway~ esp. on Public blog where anybody could come & read those stuffs u wrote about someone that they may know about..

Now would u go around tellin' everybody how ur friend r like & only talk about the bad shitty stuffs then surely everyone will say 'oh ur such a kind person to care for someone as bad as this' Bullshit! what do those ppl know? just merely outside .. a glimpse of rumors spreading by someone call 'friend'? ... how would u feel if someone do the samething to u? I get devastated finding out how ppl treat each other on internet.. so maybe the person didn't meant any harm but does the person got that much 'right'? I don't think so~ anyway things goes down the drain & I don't think it could be save now... I wonder if the person even know what kind of damage~ don't care about how other ppl felt but between friends, it just gets too complicated to solve..

the merry thing.. I finally got my Mp3 player~ Muvo V200 256mb.. now that I used it.. I wish I got a bigger size but that would cost me more :sniff: I can't stuff all DT songs in it~ not enough space!! [now u know how much I cherish DT~] OMG~ but I still happy to got my new toy lol~

new obsession~!! GW fic Manifestations by Isis CW
[the most closest canon fanfictions ever create in the GW fandome~!!]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you elaborate more as to whom this person in question is and who the person who insulted him/her is?

zoe said...

nope I don't think I should~ not good for both party & if I say who's who then I'm about to judge that person as well.. I just wanna put down my frustrations that all.

zoe said...

อืม เรื่องที่ว่าเนี่ยไม่ใช่เรื่องของเราโดยตรงหรอกนะคะ แต่เป็นเรื่องคนใกล้ตัว ซึ่งมันก้อทำให้เรารู้สึกผิดหวังในตัวคนขึ้นมา เพราะไม่ใช่ว่าสนิทกันในเน็ต แต่รู้จักตัวจริง
แต่พอเรื่องมันเข้าเน็ต มันก้อเหมือนแพร่เรื่องส่วนตัวให้คนไม่รู้จักฟัง รู้สึกแย่แทนคนที่โดนว่า รู้สึกผิดหวังกับคนที่แปะความคิดส่วนตัวเกี่ยวกับคนอื่นให้ชาวบ้านอ่านโดยไม่บอกความจริงทั้งหมด คือ เราไม่คิดหรอกนะว่า ใครจะพูดความจริงทั้งหมด มันบิดเบือดไปตามปากคนพูดน่ะแหละ (คือมองต่างมุมอ่ะนะ คนนึงเห็นอย่าง เราก้อเห็นอีกอย่าง ไม่มีอะไรถูกร้อยเปอร์เซ็นหรอก) แต่อย่างน้อยคนเราก้อควรแฟร์ๆ กับคนที่เรียกว่า เพื่อน บ้าง ไม่ใช่พูดอะไรตามใจชอบ สรุปเอาเอง แล้วแบบนี้มันแฟร์กับคนที่อ้างถึงตรงไหนกัน? อย่างเราเวลาพูดถึงใคร เราเองก้อพยายามไม่ว่ากล่าวมาก เพราะเราไม่คิดว่า ตัวเองมี "สิทธิ" อะไรไปตีความเค้าตามความเห็น ถ้าเค้าจะแย่ เค้าไม่ดี เค้าก้อทำตัวเองเอง ไม่เห็นต้องให้เรามาโพทนาบนเน็ตเลย ใช่มั้ย?

เอาเป็นว่า เราหงุดหงิดพอสมควร แต่มันก้อทำให้เราได้เห็นความจริงบางอย่างเหมือนกัน ว่าคนเราไม่ได้เชื่อใจกันได้ทุกคน ความสัมพันธ์ก้อมีวันจืดจาง ถ้าไว้ใจไม่ได้ ก้ออย่าไปหวังมากนักเลย มันเหนื่อยเปล่า เวลาบอกอะไร ก้อไม่จำเป็นต้องพูดหมดทุกอย่าง บอกแค่บางส่วนก้อพอ ตราบใดที่ไม่ใช่คู่ชีวิต ไม่มีความจำเป็นต้องเปิดใจให้จนหมดหรอกนะเราว่า

กับเพื่อนเราเองก้อห่างเหินนะ แบบว่า เราไม่เข้าใจเค้า เราไม่รู้ว่าตัวเองทำอะไรผิด รู้ว่าตัวเองไม่ยอมติดต่อ ไม่ยอมหาทางคุยกับเพื่อนมากเท่าที่ควร คิดว่าการเสียเวลาโทรไป ไปหาที่บ้าน ทำให้เราไม่มีเวลาให้ตัวเอง ตอนนี้เราก้อเลยชักคิดถึงเพื่อนๆ บ้างเหมือนกัน รู้ว่า ตัวเองขี้เหงา แต่ดันมีโลกส่วนตัวสูง ไม่อยากยุ่งกะคนอื่นมากนัก มันเหนื่อย (เป็นข้ออ้างที่แย่ แต่จริง)

หุ หุ อยากได้ 512MB อ่ะ เพราะ 256MB เก็บเพลงเถาเจ๋อได้ไม่ครบ ไฟล์มันใหญ่ง่ะ เก็บได้เต็มที่แค่ 50 เพลงเอง เราอยากได้ซัก 100อัพ หุ หุ อ๊างงงง

ตาร์วอร์มีคนสปอยตรึมเลย เราอ่านจนหมด แต่ไม่มีกะจิตกะใจไปดู เพราะไม่ได้ดูเลยซักภาค (ตอนเด็กไม่ชอบภาคแรกๆ ไม่ยอมดูเลย เพราะอวกาศมันมืดๆ น่ากัว แถมมีตัวประหลาดโผล่มาอีก ไม่เหมาะกับเด็กผู้หญิงเท่าไหร่หรอกค่ะ)