19.12.04

I need My Angel~

I see a stranger in the mirror
The expression of those eyes are so dimly
I try to smile, but in fact I just reluctantly move the bitter corners of my mouth
Who will understand my loneliness?

Like a boat drifting on the sea, I can't find the Big Dipper
Who can raise the sail to move far away from this black tide?

Angel... angel...
Hoping you are by my side
Angel... angel...
Please hold my hand firmly

Sometimes, I think nobody will understand
The pain that hiding in my heart
I'm afraid to face this world with a true heart
So I just let myself be lonelier

Alone (alone) drifting on the sea, I can't find someone to talk to
Who will give me tenderness (hold me) when I feel my heart is almost broken?

Angel... angel...
Hoping you are by my side
Angel... angel...
Do you hear that I'm calling you?

Would you please tell the exhausted and lonely me?
That you'll always wait for me?

Angel... angel...
Please stay by my side
Angel... angel...
Please don't let go my hand


Music by David Tao, lyrics by David Tao & Wah Wah, sang by David Tao in Black Tangerine album

It's my B*day today~ & I felt even more lost & alone then ever... I feel like callin' my friends but I don't seem to wanna pick up the phone & ask her if she wanna go out on my B*day & just have fun coz she got a BF... my bro voice seems to echo in the back of my mind 'What kind of friends meet once in a couple of month? no call.. no nothing?'.. & my mom suddenly musing something like 'when B*day arrive.. u getting closer to death..' She didnt meant my B*day in particular.. more about herself [eventho~ she never talk abou her own B*day] & older ppl... I get the feelin' like yeah~ my days gonna come soon.. then B*day also meant ur mom's pain.. the day she almost give herself to u... I should be grateful for her to bring me into this world.. TV show 'hugging' as a new trend or something for Thailand.. we never did that sorta things... we were suppose to be strong & not whining with our parent once we get older.. it's getting even harder when u never even said 'mom, I love you..' I only know she knows I care...

Not to seem depress or anything.. I kept thinking alot about things but I can't seem to come up with a conclusion.. just let time passed by & watch things... I'm such a pathetic lil' person huh?

listen to 'Angel' by David coz it sooth me alot~ my angel

No comments: