26.12.04

You're no good

Yesterday was X'mas right? but we got 'Big Cleaning Day' instead lol~

clean up the whole office & rearranging desks & spaces... I felt like my new position wasn't that good.. I got separated from other ppl [no more chitchat] & my new co-worker got shift to another floor [bwahhhh~!] .. what a bad way to start a new year ne~ but maybe it's good too coz I get to sit infront of the fish tank~ lol gonna watch those silly gold fishes doin' silly stuffs all day long XD water is good feng-shui too~ flowing life but then again it's infront of the hall way.. gonna get very distracted by ppl coming in & out... :(

Last nite while watch X'tina concert special on TV [ol' concert :P]
my bro asked me 'do u believe that David Tao can actually chage the world?'
coz I simply making a non-stop comments about how X'tina poorly interact with her audiences a couple of year back [hopefully by the time she came to MTV Thailand she'd be better] while David wait for like... 5-6 yrs 'till he come up with a big concert & he did a wonderful job with it..

lol~ I do believe that he can change the world.. atleast he makes me look at Chinese music world in a new way.. before I thought Korean/ Japanese music was way better than Thai/Chinese music but hey Thai music got 'Bakery' to do the job [even if it's already over] & Chinese music got 'David Tao' so now I only listen more to Chinese music .. his music particularly XD so I can't wait till I get to listen to his new album next year~!!! it's definatly gonna be a good one!!!

crazy feelin' creep up before new year.. next year will be my year.. I'm turning 24 by Dec next year... full 2 circles.. very odd..I still feel like a 15 yrs ol' looking for something to pass my time & not actually focus at anything... [big 'NG' sign pop up in my head]

you're no good.. zoe ;_;

No comments: