4.12.04

*Black Tangerine*

I notice alot of ppl wearing black today. [altho I saw more ppl wearing red color XD] I'm wearing black-T myself so it's kinda strange but not bad strange :)

David Tao said before that Black is for the 'courage' to love so I guess I need alot of strength in this kinda weather... feel like snuggle up in the comforter all day & don't have to go to work XD lol~

well, my senior got into accident today :( fall from motorcycle.. I just visit her at the hospital [in my black-T.. WAiiiiiiii~ really not good] I feel very uncomfortable in there & speechless during my visit coz I dunno what to say or act.. we didn't have time to pick anything so it's kinda awkward really.. she throw up with blood & I afraid to even look at her >____<'' not to mentions I already feel bad about wearing black to visit sick ppl ;_;
I hope she get well soon.. >___<


ahhhh~ I hoping for a chance to use the title 'Black Tangerine' coz it's my fav DT's song XD so much emotions from David & I luv it <3 <3

This pic was done when I lost some one special in my life early this year :sniff: I also draw her wearing black [obsessed?].. I'm glad now she's doin' Okay.. :sniff: I miss her~!!! Winter taken all over me now & my B*day is coming!!

1 comment:

zoe said...

หุ หุ เราก้อว่างั้นแหละ ชุดหนังสีดำ... ว้ายยยยยยย ~<3 <3
อยากคอสๆๆๆๆๆๆ XD XD