23.1.05

a Girl with Butter Knife & a splash of tomato juice~



I draw this like ages ago while I was on Alice-high [something like that] but only recently CGing it...

hmmmmmm the weather changing so stupidly that I felt so numb.. felt bad about drawing/CGing for awhile, but didn't wanna bother anybody with such thoughts.. I think it's pretty common for ppl to get 'art block' but in my case it came from fear that one day I will have to face the truth about my drawing [that I know it's 'suck' but could u actually said that out loud while other ppl say it's not? how could u draw with those negative thought?] that I won't be able to continue my lil' hobbie forever... I wish it last awhile longer.. I wish no one pressure me in to growing up coz it felt so bad at the moment but I guess it couldn't be help.. someday...

ppl seems to like my scrap more than my real pic :sweat: even me think the same lol~

note: the gold fish at my office have the habit of 'pretending to be dead' lol~ he/she seems to like floating very still with tummy upward & coz alot of ppl heart attack by the sight.. I guess after awhile I couldn't help but look up to check the fish tank, if it's doin' it 'again' coz I kinda miss seeing 'it's act' it really make me felt happier & my work less bored for awhile~ that evil silver gold fish makes my day~!

I'm currently waiting for 'The Great Leap 2005' by the one & only david+ao~!! *bowtomylord* ahhhhhh can't wait to get my hands on the precious thing~~~!!! just seen 'Ghost' MV & I must admit I kinda impressed by the MV more than the song itself but I want the song just as much coz the friggin' MV scare the hell outta me & I couldn't repeat my listening to the song itself ... the lyrics caught my attentions tho~
one thing for certain 'Gui' is the same word as 'Kai' in Jap so I felt very sentimental over this word~ I thought it suppose to translate as 'Demon' or 'monster' but maybe 'Ghost' will be more suitable~

so should u be afraid of Ghost or human? can't wait to find out ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

เราโหลดMV มาดูแล้ว สำหรับเรา มันไม่น่ารุนแรงขนาดโดนแบนเลยนะ แค่สยอง หลอนๆ นิดๆเอง (หรือว่าโดนแบนตรงเลือด?)

zoe said...

5555 เราก้อว่ามันไม่ได้โหดไรเลยนะ แต่ตอนที่มีสปริงเกอร์เลือดเนี่ย ถ้าดูตอนดึกๆ จะหยองๆ ดีนะ(เราดันดูตอนดึกทุกทีเลยอ่ะ)ชวนแหวะนิดๆ ด้วยแบบว่า ไม่เหมาะให้เด็กดูเลยง่ะ เราว่างั้นอ่ะนะ ไม่รู้เพราะเราขวัญอ่อนไปรึเป่า เพราะแต่ไหนแต่ไรก้อไม่เคยพิสวาสอยากดูหนังผีกะเค้าอยู่แล้ว (ดูแล้วนอนไม่หลับ ฝันร้าย) อันนี้ดูแล้วก้อตื่นตาดีอ่ะ เดฟเท่ห์มากมาย~ (ฮา) แต่เสียตรงที่เรามัวแต่ดูภาพ ไม่ค่อยฟังเพลงเลยง่ะ... อยากได้เพลงนี้มาฟังไวๆ จัง~ รอร๊อรออออออออออออ