25.1.05

Living on a prayer



I guess I shall upload a pic here whenever I update just so I know that I'm drawing & nothing matters but 'drawing' even if drawing won't get me anywhere near my dream [if I did have one coz I think I lost it] just sorta a meditation I guess :P

This pic was from last year [I'll try to put a newer one next times.. hopefully] & it's kinda special coz I'm drawing/imitating someone special :) a very decent chara perhaps~ not famous nor very pretty but to me I guess she's the best thing to have when feelin' down [like how DT music got into me] it strange coz I usually hate lookin' very closely at my own drawing but this one seems very nice to stare at close range :D I'm quite happy about how she turn out~ some ppl mistake her as a 'boy' but to me she's the androgynius type~ more like 'angel' than any pretty face with hot body~

I just wonders theseday how things r perceive... I felt like I see things in a different light than other ppl or most ppl around me.. they see white, I see black or vice-versa.. they hate someone that I adore so much & sometimes I despise someone they all enjoy... awwww the irony.. not that I know about it much.. I can't seem to communicate in either Eng or Thai.. they all messed up inside me...

Currently, enjoy reading Ramza fic's 'Forever Faithful' [G-seed] with Kira, Lacus & Fllay-imitation which is Freya love triangle. He seems to have awhole lots of idea about Gundam world that I just don't wanna got caught up with [coz I'm the realistic freak when it came to stuff like that so I'm more with Star trek than Star war sorta like that] I guess I kinda alil' hurt that he makes Freya totally freakin' funny & cruel coz I hope her kindness side would show up more like Fllay in the end [Okie I'm the devoted Fllay fan but I'm alil' mess up about that fact too] & the fact that Lacus make a fabulous come back in G-seed D didn't help the matter much~ I'm totally hateful with her for no particular reason [only know it since I adores Fllay chara so much, I guess it's normal to feel such pity over Lacus chara] Moreover Kira is a jackass who should commit suicide~ hehhehhhh never thought I'd hate a chara this much..

short, I get disapointed with Freya in 'Forever Faithful' & lacus in Seed-D... they should burn in hell... I don't wanna think about it eventho I shall kept reading the fic & maybe someday I will watch Seed-D for good T-T

In the end, there's nothing more than 'me' 'me' & 'me'... so I hope I will get to talk about 'DT' soon enough >__< I need to feel him again....

Ai ? PLANETES <3 <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

หนูไอหรือน่ะ (ดูมะออก เหอๆ) แต่สีหน้าได้อารมณ์ดีมั่กๆ ;)
แฟนอาร์ทเรื่องนี้ ช่างหายากดีแท้หนอ

zoe said...

ม่อนจ๋า ถ้าโพสคราวหลัง ทิ้งชื่อไว้ด้วยก้อดีนะ ^_^; แหะ แหะ บล๊อกรุ่นนี้ ถ้าไม่สมัคร ไม่ได้ใช้ชื่อตัวเองแฮะ.. แย่จัง

ไอจังน่าร้ากกกกกกก~ <3 <3

Anonymous said...

เหอๆ ลืมใส่ชื่อ ^^;
แต่ก็ยังอุตส่าห์รู้อีกแน่ะ เก่งจัง :3 /ม่อน

zoe said...

หืม เก๊าะคนที่ตอบในบล๊อกเรา มีแต่ ม่อน คนเดียวนิ... ภาษาก้อใช่ แบบม่อนๆ เหอ เหอ