7.1.05

Kiddies Day~

I determine to wrote something on special occasion since I'm not too enthusiastic in updating much & exciting things don't happen everyday or maybe I'm too stuck up to see it...

Tomorrow will be Thai National Children Day [2nd Sat of Jan] & I will take a holiday to relax .. hopefully....

I remember when I was lil' - Kid's day was special~ I get to wear traditional dress many years, white blouse & colorful pants, fake golden bracelets & earrings & also wear heavy make up to makes me feel like a chinese opera performer XD.. also lots of fun & party :) nice activities~ if I get a chance I'll scan those pics of me about 5-10 yrs ol' wearing those pretty things.. I felt beautiful on that special day.. I usually thought myself as the 'ugly' kid & my sis was the 'beauty' type not me [even tho she got darker skin than me :P] but when I wear dress like that & everybody stares at me with wonder in their eyes & I knew then that I was 'pretty' lol~ not only that I used to felt like the future should be bright as the sunlight on that winter day & colorful like rainbows... didn't know when everything turn 'gray'...

The elections coming~ I gettin' alil' excited.

I used to get very excited since I thought I was somewhat political concious but since I saw Mr. Sorayuth's program.. I figure out that I am such a pure ignorant at this kinda topic.. lol~ I have candidates in mind already anyway :P but it sure fun to watch politician do crazy stuffs to win over ppl hearts at these hours...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you had a beautyful memory of childhood ne ;)
wanna see you dressing in Thai costume. that would be funny.. errr beauty ;)
/ม่อน

zoe said...

lol~ it was a memory that's why it was pretty :P when I was that young.. being kid was horrible but I don't like growing up either ^^;

nyaaaa~ I forgot one time I wear traditional dress in New Year :P but new year r next to Kid day right~