1.1.05

another yr pass by...

Last year end with a really big sad tragedy 'Tsunami' but I'm not goin' into details coz it's already as sad as it is.. I shed my silent tears many times & I didn't know what to say.. *speechless*

Yesterday, I met with my friends & went to the 'Pasak Dam' & also visit the sunflower field~ it's not too bad but such a long hectic ride on the train [& I gotta admit that this is my first real experience with train XD] bought alot of souvenir~ was kinda fun.. my cousin bought her BF with her which to no surprise [I thought she would bring along her lil' sis to please her parent but hey~ she's old enough already] My other friend naggin' me alil' about how I don't feel like have a BF for once.. blah~ I don't like to share my life with someone at the moment.. I would get irritate & gone mad at this person.. plus I usually like hanging around with girls more than guys [my bro is of exeption but I don't like my 2nd bro too much - he's smelly XD] can't say I'm a lesbian coz I don't look at my gf that way even if I like holding hands with them or hugging them just to have alil' more physical contact lol~ but with guy... No Way~!!!! XD

my bad experience with guy r totally stuck into my mind.. my bro was never being too kind with me when we were lil'.. I felt like a rag doll when I'm around them.. when I grow up every guy I try to befriend will get subjected as the 'BF' to me & I didn't want that.. I didn't wanna be push around with someone or gettin' in deep relation with them just coz other ppl say so~ probably coz I'm hard-headed like what my mom said I am XD I'm so sure of it that I won't find anybody attractive till I turn 30 XD & then it will be too late to have a real relations then I'd lost faith in men then I would have to be alone for the rest of my life... gosh what am I thinkin'?

what a bad way to start a new year, ne? I didn't even feel like doodle much or CGing coz I feel like I'm gonna ruin 'em.. but I have to do something soon otherwise this precious holiday will be gone for nothing XD I already lost a day already..

my not-so-secret wish.. I really wanna do a dojin for once~ but my uncreative mind just can't seem to make up a story or a proper panels >_< plus I can't do it on paper everything will be digitally made.. which make it all the crappier than ever.. lol~ now I wonder how am I suppose to make a start when all I have is bad thought like this?

new year resolution? we don't have that around here XD

No comments: