19.8.03

*exhausted*

I didn't wrote for quite sometime -''- coz I can't use the office comp for personal purpose... my boss will be pissed off if she found out I surf the net.. & I havn't pass my placement period yet... (usually they give 3 months test but my boss give me just one month) so it's gonna be hectic trying to prove myself...

I hate coming home coz I ain't got a resting place... my dad still order me around the store like before... so I kinda wander ed the office more late everyday... doin' stuffs just to pass more time.. not good habit though but my boss & colleage seems to appreciate me for that..

Other than work my life pretty bored & it's my personal hell to manage >''< couldn't talk much... I'm not quite myself right now. Until I'm fully employ, I can't enjoy myself & I hate compliment coz I'll screw it up the next minute... pressure is more preferable although it's not good for my mental status.. I'm so damn tired!

No comments: