7.8.03

*twisted*

Today, some adjustment in the office concerning my work but nothing serious ^^'..hopefully
I've been trying to make a new web page but it seems that thai.net won't be much cooperative last night. I'll try to put the new web up tonight.

I give Ranma/Gasaraki fic a try. Not bad at all & it's more logical than GW/Gasaraki plot ^^' concerning more on Ranma as the Gowa's cousin & his curse thingy. It was a nice change although I'm mostly a sappy-fic fan ^v^ havn't fin reading all the chapters so I can't say much apart from that I like the aspect of Gasaraki in Ranma's world, really nice indeed. I think it's great for crossover plot. [where Ranma become a Kai & be able to pilot TA, sad that Yushiro & Miharu didn't make any appearance. I like torturing my fav chara ^_^]

No update for the web coz I havn't got time to do any CG pic.. mostly on the oe bbs
been thinking of doing more adjustment with my pitas page

Ok.. I'm done reading the 9 chaps [not fin yet] I thought it was really interesting the way the story solve most of Ranma's problems that he can't done it himself >_< now he don't have to be force to married anyone, get cure the right way, get the motherly love and maybe making new real friends.. [hopefully] Really it's a refreshing view ^v^ & I'm not really 'Ranma' fan at all... though I though Nodoka [Ranma's mother] having to much brain apart from being manipulate by the Gowa [Kiyoharu] so I consider her very OOC.. And then Yushiro appear somewhat talkative, havn't seen him talk to anybody like that in the serie in a very strange manner too. [another OOC] I don't mind the OOCness but do they need to get him killed >[]< by a simple car crash?! [with miharu included] this is sick...[ah... there gose my fav couple] But I like the improvement with the Tendo's though -''- Nabiki's getting at Ranma & he havn't got a clue about it ^^'' I feel sorry for the kid... But the writer seems to make everything easy for him.
Apart from lil' disturbing details, I really like the story ^_^ it's getting somewhere.... ['the TA martial art' sounds funny ::grin::]

No comments: