8.8.03

*taoism*

^_^ I stumble across Pantip looking for cool topic & found David Tao's I was so excited coz everybody here keep talking about Jay Chou & not that I don't like him.. I do listen to his music But I prefer David better >_< Now there's actually someone who really know about his genius music, it make me happy :) I heard he goin' to release his greatest hit album... if I could find then I'll buy one. ^_^ My bro kept asking me 'do you think he's not actually Taiwanese? I never seen a Taiwanese with great Eng accent' ok. Lee Hom is also American & could sing in Eng but I still think David got the cutest Eng accent ever >[]< & his loony face is also cute too~! ^^ [wanted to use the word 'angelic' but that probably over exaggerate..] /me goin crazy....
& I'm happy that David gonna be Jordan Chan's producer for the next ablum ^__^ it gonna be great~!
Tonight I gonna listen to 'Yue Liang Dai Biao Shei De Xin' for the hundred times [never count anyway :P] although right now I'm quite obsess with 'Crazy About You' [very boy band's] ^_^

No comments: