11.8.03

*pre-mother's day*

Tomorow is Mother's Day here... so it will be a holiday. [not for me at home though] Anyway this morning, they doing a mother poem contest.. which bring tears to many listeners... It make me wonder what kind of bond me & my mom was having... since I don't feel connected to her that much. My mom was like going crazy when concerning my two brothers... [well... they're the son right?] but when it comes to me... she was like... 'take care of yourself, I'm too busy with your father & brother' so I sort of the lonely kitten ... NOT that she don't love me or even hate me.. I know she does care for me.. But the way she express herself make me feel vulnerable... My father was even worse.. We don't have normal conversation anymore.. He was so fade up with his tight world & I caugth up so much in my own world to care.. He's so disappointed in me but then again He got his perfect angel already 'my big sister' who got the perfect husband & a son... I will never be like her ever!

Enough with the family history --''-- if I have time then I'll doodle 'mother's pic' on the oe board..

No comments: